Friday, October 18, 2013

The Cover of Valley of Darkness Part 2 Ebook

I LOVE the cover of VOD Part 2 ebook. It truly represents the mood of the book. :)

I'll share teasers from the second half of Valley of Darkness, but until then here is the list of chapters of VOD Part 2.

15 - Tulliat's Message
16 - Scavengers
17 - The Last Voyage
18 - Deep in the Woods
19 - Breaking the Ice
20 - Nothing Compares To You
21 - Abandoned
22 - Best Kiss
23 - The Gilded Door
24 - Evolving
25 - Domusancti
26 - Spygirl
27 - Eucharisticon
28 - Heartbroken
29 - Irresponsible
30 - Life is Worth Living
31 - Goodbyes

If you haven't read Fields of Elysium and/or Valley of Darkness Part 1, take a peek into the first few chapters at Missliterati - online story sharing site.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the cover!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! and in Spanish!! You are great! I really love the cover of Fields of Elysium! I'll soon post the review from the first book and I hope Someday I have it also in Spanish!!! Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for discussing my cover. You made me feel very special. :)

      Delete