Friday, May 24, 2019

Free Books + Swags for Reviews




My dear book friend,

Have you heard that the entire Fields of Elysium saga is now available in a box set—titled The Heroes of Arkana? Since you enjoyed books in this series, I’d like to offer you a FREE AMAZON VOUCHER to download the entire series (bonus prequel novella, Fields of Elysium, Valley of Darkness, City of Shame, and Return to Innocence) in exchange for a review for the box set, and to enter your review for a weekly GIVEAWAY (roll down for more details).

The number of reviews on Amazon is a crucial tool for an author to make books visible. Please consider helping other readers to hear about your opinion and to learn a reader’s insight on my stories. To save time, you could just ‘copy and paste’ your former Goodreads of Amazon review, or leave a new one, for the box set. It doesn’t have to be long. “This was a great read,” or “I recommend this book to sci-fi fantasy fans,” or something similar would be perfect. Without a big publishing company’s support, I absolutely rely on readers like you to get the word out about my book.
Thank you so much for your time and support.



I know that your time is valuable, so I’d like to give back more to you for your help. Every Sunday from tomorrow (05/26)  until the end of July, I will select a random review for a swag pack including one Arkana-inspired butterfly cookie, two bookmarks and two The Map of the Known Arkana postcards, 1 Kindle eBook of As Sick as Our Secrets and 14 Days to Die (my Amazon bestselling psychological thrillers). I will notify the winners via email or Amazon/Goodreads.   



SHORTCUTS to 













CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR ONLINE

For early access to new books, giveaways, and more join:





1 comment:

  1. I am writing to make you know what a perfect discovery my cousin's girl had going through your blog. She learned so many issues, which include what it's like to possess an ideal helping style to let other individuals clearly completely grasp some complicated topics. You truly exceeded our expected results. Thanks for showing these valuable, trusted, educational not to mention cool tips on that topic to Jane.
    Kids curtains

    ReplyDelete